Saturday, May 18, 2013

WEDDING DAY

Today is wedding day yay!So today is the wedding day and it's about 2 hours before the we have to go over the the location.I MAY post a photo of me and my cousins hair and maybe the other girls hair too.I got up well i woke up at 4:10 from someone tosing and turning and fell back to sleep and woke up at a lest 6:30 and so we head over to Mrs.Jessica and got our hair done.So then we whent back to the hotel room with my cousin and started to get bored and then eat and then we whent to my room and now were playing on the computer and watching tv and we can't go to sleep or lay our head down because we will mess up our hair we allready have a little but we don't want to redo it.Brown hair is mt cousin red hair is me and at the botom is a photo of both of us from the front and last night was when we took the other photo on the post on the botom.

No comments:

Post a Comment